20 Year Passenger Forecast
?We analyze fundamental drivers of air travel demand to identify major traffic trends for the next 20 years, and look into several alternate scenarios as well.
The Passenger Forecast solution ??predicts passenger demand by looking at factors like:
- The emerging middle class in developing countries
- Diverging demographic outlooks
- Further liberalization of aviation markets
- Climate change
Features of Passenger Forecast??
- Bi-annual updates in April and October
- Several alternative scenarios of the future are explored to provide you with varied forecast results, along with a capability to run bespoke scenarios on demand
Multiple formats to suit your needs:
(web-tool): Easy-to-use and fully customizable online data tool, complete with charting and mapping facilities for all
metrics (pdf).?? To organize a demo, please contact us
Global Report: Comprehensive
global report (sample 1, pdf) including
data tables (sample 2, pdf), and detailed commentary focusing on the drivers and trends that will shape air travel demand over the coming 20 years
Country Reports: Concise, in-depth
summary reports (sample, pdf) including data tables on the outlooks for the world's largest air travel markets
Bespoke Scenarios: Please
ResourcesThe latest update to IATA’s 20-Year Air Passenger Forecast, shows that an increasing shift Eastwards in the center of gravity of the industry is behind the continued strong growth. Over the next two decades, the forecast anticipates a 3.5% compound annual growth rate (CAGR), leading to a doubling in passenger numbers from today’s levels.